Abba River Local Customer Service Training
Delivering first-class service is a successful strategy for everyone.
Ideal for those working in a contact centre role, this client service course will provide you the skills to offer deal with complex or challenging customer service situations.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in copy and support functions to build, preserve, and increase a loyal customer base.
This Program Introduces the basic concepts of customer service and dives into effective customer service techniques and practices.
- Active listening skills on the telephone
- Complaint handling practice
- Enjoy their work more, so clients can feel their enthusiasm for their role
- Handling customer enquiries
- The Way to speak concisely and make every word count
- Nature of communication – what it is and why it goes wrong
- Recognise who the clients are and what they’re searching for.
- The advantages and disadvantages of electronic communication
- Why you lose customers
About This Customer Service Training Session
An excellent course suitable for all management and staff. Our courses can be tailored to meet the requirements of every business when dealing with both external and internal customers, regardless of industry or the size of your enterprise.
Learn the fundamentals of customer service, with ideas on the best way best to provide excellent customer support to improve your bottom line.
This course provides guidelines and best practices for providing excellent customer service that will enable frontline associates and service staff in back-up and support roles to build, maintain, and increase a loyal customer base.
We can even design a full-year and multi-year customer service program to build and sustain a customer-focused culture.
Require a quote for your Abba River company Contact us today.