Customised Communication Training In Middle Brook
This class builds on Assertiveness techniques you’ll have learned in our Essential Communication Skills or Assertiveness in the Workplace courses.
This communication skills training course is a must for everyone who needs to relate to another human being.
The communication courses and seminars below can help you build a really engaging and responsive communication style, leading to positive outcomes for you and your organisation.
- Types of Barriers
- Matching required communication style to the situation
- Cultural differences in language styles and sound of the voice
- Communicate with greater efficacy and clarity at the moment
- Presentation, exercise in trios, facilitated whole group discussion
- Understand the role of culture, stereotypes and prejudice in communicating
About This Communication Training Session
Communication gaps occur when the sender’s message is not received the way it was intended, and understanding the barriers that cause these gaps can enable you to prevent and overcome them.
All of our trainers are lively, friendly, people-people who have years of experience, use highly interactive teaching techniques and accelerated learning principles.
The ability to communicate with impact and present well is an important part of business today.
Customised Communication Training created for local Middle Brook business.