Merritts Creek Communication Training
Learn how to communicate more effectively at work and accomplish your goals.
To be truly successful in any role you need to understand yourself and others, and know how to develop and maintain effective relationships with customers and colleagues.
This communication training will allow you to build powerful relationships and get your messages across more persuasively.
- Saying no
- Builds skills to minimise conflict and resentments, both in oneself or the party being communicated to
- Build a foundation for success
- Communication Cycle – Thought- Spoken- Heard -Understood – Agreed to – Acted on – Implemented
- Communicated their message in an engaging and effective way for the receiver
- Punctuate your communications with pauses and tonality changes and watch the difference
About This Communication Training Session
By the end of the program, you’ll have the ability to understand what others want, react strategically to their wants and needs, craft convincing and clear messages, and create the important communication skills you need to get ahead in business and in life.
The investment in your team’s training will vary depending on size and location of your group. We believe in the efficacy of our programs so much so that we offer a money back guarantee.
Professional Communication Training to suit your Merritts Creek team.