Communication Training For Merrijig Area
Learn to leverage the techniques of persuasion to form opinions, influence behaviour, and direct outcomes.
Language is one of the most powerful reflections of how we feel and think about ourselves and others.
This training is particularly helpful for anyone looking to improve their communication skills.
- Explore individual communication preferences
- Communication definition, process, barriers
- Harness the power of preferred communication channels and connect with audiences at an emotional level
- Learn assertiveness skills and techniques
- Identify and use common ground for effective interactions
- Ask the right questions
About This Communication Training Session
You’ll learn strategies for overcoming common communication barriers as well as essential skills like active listening, effective use of voice and tone, investigative questioning skills and exploring the importance of body language and the non-verbal communications coming out of other people.
This course is intended for anybody who’d like to boost their own personal communication skills to better express information and ideas to others at work.
This course relies on lectures and workshops for the delivery of the course material.
To get a local session customised to suit Merrijig groups contact us.