Communication Training For Meribah Area
This course covers key theoretical principles and practical applications of communication in the office.
Can you get across your message in a group situation?
Communication is the ability to transfer your ideas, information and emotions to the minds of others, without any errors.
- Communication skills for frontline staff- telephone, face to face. Your staff are the face of your company- make a positive impression on all of your clients
- Difference between passive, assertive and competitive approaches
- Build on memory skills and enhance relationships
- 30-second Effect
- Well defined goals for more effective communications
- Punctuate your communications with pauses and tonality changes and watch the difference
About This Communication Training Session
Remember, communication is a two-way procedure: as well as talking or sending a message, it’s important to listen to the other person’s response.
After our communication training program you will have the confidence to make any audience sit up and listen to you.
Miscommunication Can lead to confusion, inefficiency and compromised performance, any organisation seeking long-term achievement should strive to develop communication skills at all levels.
If you are a business located in Meribah we can provide a customised Communication Training to fit your team.